Sunday, May 6, 2012

Caroline 4 months

I am such a happy happy baby!  I love to smile and only get upset when I am starving or really really tired.  I sleep in my crib now....mostly through the night.  I have a little cough right now.  Sometimes it wakes me up around 2:00 am and then I realize that I am kinda hungry.  My mommy is still breastfeeding me and I am taking 6 ounce bottles while I am at daycare.  I can flip from by back to my tummy, but then once I get there I get frustrated and can't do anything about it.  I love to suck my thumb!  And each night I can fall asleep by myself turned to the side with my ankles crossed and thumb in my mouth.  I love my sister, but sometimes she squeezes me too hard.  I like for mommy and daddy to hold me facing outward so that I can see everything.  And I am almost laughing....belly style!

And here are some recent pictures of me...








No comments: