Friday, December 2, 2011

Count down begins to family of FOUR

One month to go! I can NOT believe it. I took this pic on December 2, 2011. I will take one each week from here on out. We are sort of ready....as ready as we will be. The room is almost done, clothes are washed in DREFT, did my last run to Babies R Us, and bought my last Christmas present this weekend. Things to do: pack bags, get BIG SIS outfit together, and load car seat. OH and I know I need to rest....but I can NOT. I am nesting more now than ever. All I can think about is organizing and cleaning.



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Laurel,
You look amazing!I can't wait for baby Jenkins to get here, and see if I was right about the gender.... BOY!!
I love ya and miss ya! Kisses for Isabel! XOXO