I can't even begin to explain the blessing of being a mother. Isabel has made my world and brings me such joy. I love, love, love, giving my whole heart.....time.....energy.....patience...and so on, and would not have it any other way.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Mother's Day
We had a fabulous day! We all met up in Baton Rouge to celebrate Mother's Day and my big 30th birthday. Here are some family shots. Thank you Uncle Beau and Matthew for hosting a wonderful day.






I can't even begin to explain the blessing of being a mother. Isabel has made my world and brings me such joy. I love, love, love, giving my whole heart.....time.....energy.....patience...and so on, and would not have it any other way.
I can't even begin to explain the blessing of being a mother. Isabel has made my world and brings me such joy. I love, love, love, giving my whole heart.....time.....energy.....patience...and so on, and would not have it any other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment