Isabel started a Mommy and Me gymnastics class on January 17th. We go every wednesday night. She has been 3 times and already doing so much more than the first time. I think this will be a really good activity for her....hopefully wear her out and teach her a thing or two about following directions and taking turns. We need a lot of help with taking turns....when the teacher sets up a new obstacle or task, isabel bulldozes the other kids over to do it FIRST!!!! She sure is cute in that little leotard though!

Jumping along the trampoline.
Pulling herself along the beam.

Tada!!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I lOVE this! I have been trying to find somewhere up here that does mommy and me gymnastics. Lily would love it!!! My babycenter.com update recommended us finding a place where she could climb and tumble. I hope I can get this going for us too! Y'all are just too beautiful!! Where does the time go with these kiddos?! Love keeping up with you via blog!
Post a Comment