Monday, May 11, 2009

God's Plan

This post is to update you all on the latest with moving to New Orleans. We have been super busy getting things lined up for the MOVE!! We set a date and on June 21-22 the truck is loaded and off we go. The past two weeks have been a whirl wind of emotions and lots of BIG decisions to make. To sum it up...(traveling several times to the big easy, a few tears from being overwhelmed, discerning with what job to take, finding a wonderful place for Isabel to go, finding a house in Old Metairie, etc) ...last Friday most things came to a close. I signed with a job on the West Bank at a retirement village called Woldenberg Village (working with Geriatrics) and I am officially employed by Touro Hospital. We found a great daycare on the West Bank for Isabel right around the corner from my job. And WE FOUND A HOUSE!!! God's plan for us is falling right into place. I love our new house...even though I have not seen it.
Phillips went down last week on a mission to find something. And thank goodness he took the video camera. So I have a man version of a video that I have now watched about 50 times. But, I think it is perfect in every way and I can't wait to call it home. The only really big thing left is to sell our house. And I fully trust that God will take care of that as well. I just hope it is within 6 weeks. I buried a St. Joseph statue in the front yard and am starting to think he might need a friend out there. Either that or he may just be super busy right now!!
Anyway, thank you all for being patient with me. I know I haven't posted in a while. Here are some pictures from this past weekend. I had a wonderful birthday and mother's day!!! Thank you all for the sweet cards and calls!!
,

Our attempt to get a family photo on Mother's Day. After 10 tries this one was the best.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I'm thinking that sweet baby girl's looking a little more like her daddy (and even Bobby.) Are her eyes looking lighter? Greenish maybe? Can't wait to lover her up.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you have been. Isabel is growing sooooo fast. How are the solids going??? I can't believe how big Bobby is. I haven't seen him in like 10 years:)