Monday, September 15, 2008
Welcome
Welcome to our family blog. I thought that this would be a great way for close friends and family to keep in touch and stay up to date with the latest happenings on the Jenkins journey. Phillips and I are proud to announce that we are expecting a baby girl, and we anxiously await the new addition to our family, Isabel Rose Jenkins. Other than working and baby planning, we are trying to savor every moment of peace and quiet that we can; for we are well aware that those days will soon be over and filled with the much loved coos and cries of a baby. Mom tells me that I need to sleep every chance I get, and that is exactly what I have been doing. Phillips and I will keep you posted with the latest events in our lives, and we will certainly have a new webpage once Isabel arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now this is a hell of a deal! I forwarded it to Granny, and I'm going to check with her tomorrow to make sure she got it. Beverly saw it today, and she loves it too. Who is the fruit picker in the Ireland photo with you?
Love you,
Who yo daddy-in-law?
I'm loving that smiley photo. I can't wait to show it off.
xxx
R
Hey, If I'm the only one who comments, do I get a prize at Christmas? See y'all when Ole Miss plays the Evil Empire.
Big G
Forget the matching bows. I think the RED and BLUE bows are perfect for the little Tooty.
Post a Comment